Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brother Sewing Machine Model Ce4000

Sewing is now easier than ever with this computerized wonder. Brother Sewing Machine Model Ce4000 is Machine features 40 built-in utility decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions also has an LCD screen for computerized stitch selection Built-in one-step automatic button holer has five styles of auto-size buttonholes, Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches. Brother Sewing Machine Model Ce4000 is Drop feed for free-motion quilting to create free-form or traditional quilt patterns Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches. Use the built-in decorative stitches to embellish clothing, pillows, towels and more Create delicate family treasures using the built-in heirloom stitches Embellish or join quilt blocks with the built-in quilting stitches, Bright, dual LED-illuminated sewing area, Safety power and light switch, Instruction booklet in English and Spanish

Product Features
  • LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
  • Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
  • Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
  • Adjustable thread tension control
  • Bright, dual LED-illuminated sewing area




Customer Review  

- A Fashion designer on a budget's DREAM
This sewing machine has amazing for the past six months I have been useing it. I have made so many things with this. It is really good at sewing thick fabrics. The machine is heavy duty so light. This machine is just way beyond the price. I purchased mine not from amazon and for $100 it looks brand new and gets the job done like it was brand new. It came with quilting feet and that was a plus even though i have never used quilted vefore atleast i have the option.

- Great sewing machine for the price range.
My Brother Sewing Machine Model Ce4000 arrived very quickly, and it was very easy to set up and get going on my first projects. It is very lightweight, so it is great for those with a small sewing area or that need to travel. It came with a variety of presser feet for all the different stitches and I have not had any problems with it so far; it is so easy to change stitches and I love the easy set bobbin and automatic needle threader! Buying a refurbished machine has been a very good choice for me, because it works great and was definitely worth the price.

- Good for general duties
My boyfriend ordered the Brother Sewing Machine Model Ce4000 for me on 10/29. I got it today. I absolutely love it! I haven't had a chance to sew anything yet,but have done some sample stitches. I wanted it because I'm gonna start making baby quilts and this machine has some features that will come in handy. The price is awesome. Can't wait to get started. I would recommend it. to my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment