The Brother Xl 3750 Sewing Machine Loaded with convenient features, this Convertible Free Arm Sewing Machine with bounus accessories has a wide variety of built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions. One-step auto-size buttonhole maker with stitch balance control, drop-in bobbin with view of thread supply, automatic nedle threader, free-arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface. Built-in decorative, utility and stretch stitches provide a professional finish on a variety of fabrics. Automatic bobbin windin gsystem, quilting features included stitch width and lenght control. The unit offers 72 stitch functions and 35 built-in utility, decorative, and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions. Other highlights include quick-change presser feet, variable needle positions, a twin needle for decorative stitching, a built-in light to illuminate the sewing area, and a lightweight design with a built-in handle for taking the machine on the road or to sewing parties with friends.
Brother Xl 3750 Sewing Machine Features :
- Versatile sewing machine with free-arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- 35 built-in utility, decorative, and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Automatic needle threader; drop-in bobbin; auto-size buttonholer; electronic speed control
- Oversized sewing table; quick-change presser feet; carrying handle; user manual included
- Measures 15-1/2 by 6-2/3 by 11-1/2 inches; 25-year limited warranty
Customer Reviews
- Love this machine!!! Brother XL3750
Its been about 12 years since I have sewed (on a borrowed machine)... I purchased this machine in Feb and it was so easy to set up and use.. I am about halfway done a baby quilt and have really enjoyed sewing again. I think that if the machine hadn't worked so nicely I would have been frustrated. I haven't sewn enough to really know how to fix problems. The instruction manual was easy to follow and at one point when the tension wasn't right, the manual provided me what I needed to fix it.... I have a friend who sews regularly who recommended this to me and I have been exremely happy
- A great value for a quality product
The ad said it was lightweight and it is wonderfully so. The quick start guide was easy to follow to get started right away on my projects. It is a diagram-based chart for getting the bobbin and the machine threaded and I breezed through it; however, when I got to the automatic needle threader, I got a bit frustrated figuring out how the mechanicism worked. When I realized I had to look at the needle hole at a left angle and not straight on, I saw how the mechanism worked and it then was so easily to thread the machine I almost cried for joy. I have never had an automatic needle threader before and it is wonderful.
- Would be great if it wasn't completely useless
This Brother Xl 3750 Sewing Machine had all the features I was looking for right now, but the foot pedal has only one speed setting: light speed. Which would be fine if the person doing the sewing was a robot with Matrix-like faster-than-light reflexes, or if they could slow down time or something. As is, the machine is completely useless. The slightest amount of pressure on the pedal makes the fabric shoot out so fast that it immediately gets bunched up and it is impossible to keep it straight or see what it's doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment