Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine

Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine is a 77 stitch function computerized free arm sewing machine. The built-in stitch functions include utility stitches for garment construction and mending, decorative stitches, heirloom and quilting stitches as well as stretch stitches. The Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine
 features a built in LED display for easy computerized stitch selection. This machine has 5 styles of one-step, auto size buttonholes. Making a buttonhole couldn't be easier with Brother's automatic buttonhole feature. You simply place your button into the automatic buttonhole foot, attach the foot to your machine and the ES2000 sews the perfect sized buttonhole every time. This Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine has a built-in automatic needle threader as well as a built-in thread cutter. It is simple to change your bobbin on the ES2000 using Brother's one-step bobbin replacement system with our quick set drop-in bobbin. This machine has an adjustable thread tension control as well as built-in stitch width and length controls. The ES2000 is lightweight with a built-in handle for portability.

Features
·         Free arm sewing machine from Brother; with 77 stitch functions
·         With a computerized LED screen, users select stitches for operation; tension adjustment control
·         110-volt motor engages with pressure on the electrical foot pedal; reverse stitching requires manual adjustment
·         Includes a built-in sewing tool compartment; read safety information prior to use
·         Sewing machine measures 16 by 6-3/4 by 11-1/2 inches and weighs 11 pounds upon shipping; limited 25-year warranty

Customer Reviews
- Delightful machine, Super easy to use
This machine is very similar to the popular Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine that's sold both here in Amazon and in Wal-Mart. In fact they both use the same manual. The difference between the 2 are: CS6000 has an start/stop button so you can operate the machine w/o foot pedal, quilting accessories such as walking foot and larger table extension, needle up/down button, faster bobbin winding, 2 speeds, a hard cover and some extra fancy stitches. I don't care about these missing features. I sewed my own cloth cover using left over fabric. To me this little machine has all the functionality that I ever wanted from a sewing machine. All the utility stitches are there - sewing buttons and button holes (1-step), zippers, elastic, over lock, zig zag, satin, blah blah blah - everything you need to sew a dress or a pillow case, plus more. If you quilt a lot buy the CS6000 one. Threading is super easy because the direction is printed right on the machine.

- Don't let the low price fool you! This machine is great!
I have not had a minute's trouble with it. In fact, I prefer it over my Bernina 1090! It has so many features you would expect to pay thousands of dollars for! I thought I would never be able to afford a machine that did all this. The best part is, Brother Es 2000 Sewing Machine comes complete with absolutely everything you can buy for it. There are no extra feet to buy, etc., because this includes everything you need. One night just for fun I worked through the entire instruction book. It is without a doubt the best and most complete manual I have ever gotten with a sewing machine. I was able to master every stitch function and attachment in one very pleasant evening. You really don't need another machine. The feet are plastic, which is GREAT--you can see through them. There is nothing cheesy about the parts--they all work exactly as they should. I am crazy about my machine, and its support materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment