Product Features
· Built-in Decorative Stitches
· Automatic Needle Threading System
· Automatic Bobbin winding system
· Adjustable Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric
· LCD Touch Control Panel
Customer Reviews
- Her's what my wife said
I bought this Brother machine to replace an old Singer machine that wore out it's gears. The Brother Brother Sewing Machine Ce 5000Prw is a great machine. We bought it refurbished and it looks new. Works great; really can't say anything bad about it. However, one advantage is also a disadvantage if you are used to an older, and heavier machine. The Brother is lightweight and easy to move around, store, etc . It also doesn't stay put when you are wrestling heavy materials around to get it in position to sew. This takes some getting used to. The old machine was built into a table so I may have to build a platform to hold this machine in place. We recommend it as a good machine.
- Great purchase!
We purchased a refurbished Brother Sewing Machine Ce 5000Prw, at the beginning I wasn't sure about not buying a brand new one but after reading reviews and realizing the guarantee was the same as for a new machine we decided to buy it. After we got it we have not had a single complain, it was a gift for my wife and she loves it, like some other people say, the automatic Threading System is a little tricky at the beginning but once you get it works great. Bottom line it was a great purchase, the vendor was efficient, the delivery was fast and without any problem, I recommend it 100%. Easy sewing, I'm not an expert sewer. "Good" is even pushing it - so I need a lot of help. I really like the auto threader and one-step buttonholes. For practice, I have a trunk load of patterns, fabrics and husband's old shirts for that Brother Sewing Machine Ce 5000Prw is quite easy and fun to use.

No comments:
Post a Comment